9122 - Food Safety Assistant
Friday | Nov. 20, 2020
Chesapeake Energy Arena
This position helps with Nonprofit group check in and concession stand checks at the Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- Makes sure all Concession equipment and cleaning maintenance logs and other event related paperwork are being completed.
- Will follow check in procedures for Nonprofit groups, and bar and beertender staff.
- Will follow procedures for checking stands during events.
- Will make sure paperwork is filled during each event.
- Makes sure concession stands have all items needed to perform duties.
- Complies with Health Department rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service.
- Assures all ASM policies are accurately executed during events.
Contact/Communication with the Office Manager, NPO coordinator, and Office Supervisor.
This position requires minimal stooping, lifting and substantial walking and manual dexterity to operate concession equipment.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with excessive amount of walking and time on feet.
- Minimum of one-year administrative experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Results oriented individual
- Excellent organizational, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain a quality product.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Chesapeake Energy Arena -- Cox Convention Center
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant: Courtney Gaddis at (405) 602-8517.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.