OKC Thunder Playoffs
- Apr 19, 2019Friday 8:30 PM
About The Show
Oklahoma City Thunder hosts Portland Trailblazers for home game 1 (Series game 3) in the NBA Playoffs.
Camera Policy: Personal "point and shoot" cameras are allowed, however professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses or cameras with lenses longer than three inches) are prohibited.
Announcements: For birthday or special occasion announcements, please contact the Oklahoma City Thunder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite Rental: Click here for premium seating opportunities available through the Oklahoma City Thunder.
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which includes metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind including concealed carry weapons, knives, mace, blades, and tools
- Selfie-sticks/ Poles, Missile-like objects that can be thrown
- I-Pads or tablets
- Outside food and beverage. Should you need to bring food to an event for medical reasons, please call 405-602-5130 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Chains of any kind including wallet chains or pocket chains
- Wrapped gifts of any kind
- Laser pens for products of any type
- Mace or pepper spray
- Beach balls
- Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
- Airhorns or noisemakers of any type
- For Thunder games - signs and posters larger than 11" x 17"
(Sign/poster rules for other events vary)
- No signs, posters, or messages on any garment with explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization directed toward any person
- Drones or any other model aircraft
- Hazardous materials
- Illegal substances
- Any other items deemed inappropriate by SMG and Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- Optical Illusions which are intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pinwheels or umbrellas.
- Strollers are discouraged and will need to be checked in with guest services.
- Hoverboards, Segway, or any other similar non-medically necessary mobility apparatus.
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. Chesapeake Energy Arena does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.