Professional Bull Riders
- Apr 17, 2021Saturday 6:45 PM
- Apr 18, 2021Sunday 1:45 PM
About The Show
PBR’s elite Unleash The Beast will buck into Oklahoma City welcoming fans back to the arena on April 17-18 for the PBR Express Ranches Invitational.
The PBR Express Ranches Invitational will abide by the health standards as approved by the Oklahoma City – County Health Department (OCCHD). Through the dual activation of ASM Global’s VenueShield Reopening Plan and the PBR’s “Be Cowboy Safe” guidelines, both Chesapeake Energy Arena and PBR will institute a series of protocols to enhance the safety of guests, including:
- All fans as well as staff and competitors will be required to wear face masks inside Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- In addition to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)informed screening, all PBR personnel will undergo medical testing for COVID-19. Temperature checks will also be performed daily on all Chesapeake Energy Arena and PBR personnel, including staff, competitors and contractors.
- PBR will only sell up to 45% of arena capacity to separate fans.
- All fans will be in POD seating, to physically distance groups of fans and minimize fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats.
- Chesapeake Energy Arena has gone cashless. All purchases, including concessions and merchandise transactions will require a debit or credit card, or form of mobile payment.
- Paper tickets will be phased out, allowing for an emphasis on mobile ticketing delivery. Ticketing kiosks will allow guests to scan their own tickets.
- Signage will be placed strategically throughout Chesapeake Energy Arena to encourage physical distancing and health safety protocols, as well as remind guests of new and updated policies.
- Increased availability of prepackaged concessions, including cutlery and condiments.
- Increased sanitization of highcontact areas including doors, railings, concession counters, merchandise stands, bathrooms and elevators.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue at high volume areas to promote hand hygiene.
For a full list of Reopening Health & Safety protocols, click here.
The PBR Unleash The Beast event in Oklahoma City in mid-April will tentatively mark the first fan-attended event at Chesapeake Energy Arena since the onset of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
The bull riding action for the PBR Express Ranches Invitational begins with Round 1 at 6:45 p.m. CT on Saturday, April 17, concluding with Round 2 and the championship round at 1:45 p.m. CT on Sunday, April 18.
Additionally, Saturday evening’s event will feature the ABBI Classic Round in tandem with Round 1.
Tickets start at $20, taxes and fees not included. Positioned closest to the action, and including a Q&A session with top talent from the PBR, Elite Seats will also be available for $400. Tickets can be purchased online at TicketMaster.com.
For an enhanced PBR experience in a socially-distanced environment, fans can now purchase add-on PBR Premium Experiences which will include the Elite Experience on both Saturday, April 17 and Sunday, April 18 in Oklahoma City.
The Elite Experience, available for $75, will include a Q&A session with a select group of the league’s top riders, bullfighters and stock contractors, exclusive merchandise item, arena concession voucher and commemorative lanyard.
For more information on PBR Premium Experiences and to purchase the Elite Experience for the PBR Express Ranches Invitational in Oklahoma City visit https://pbr.com/tickets/premium-experiences/.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (corona virus) exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to this Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold event organizers, venue operators, managers and venue owners and their agents and their contractors, liable for any COVID-19 illness or injury in connection with you or your guests’ attendance at the Event.